Add flowers to your home this season with these 5 simple tips...
- Fresh flowers are drenching your home with beauty
- Clean vases and arrange flowers like you would like them to appear fresh every day. Use glass or steel containers for these fragile objects. Stagnant water can give other rooms an unwanted odor
- Place flowers at the tops of mirrors, tables, shelves, windowsills etc., thereby tying together disparate elements in your home
- Add white roses behind a framed photo on display or use this bright pink bloom as a sudden pop of color on the side table by your couch
- Create wildflowers to sit outside on your porch steps during springtime weddings, outdoor happy hours etc.